Pop-up: January 6: Joan of Arc parade, starts at 7 PM. Several of our members will either be participating in or attending the parade; hope to see you there! For more info: https://joanofarcparade.
- A WNBA-NOLA chapter board meeting has been scheduled for Sunday, January 20, 9:30 to 11 a.m. Board meetings are open to all members. If you’d like to attend, please let us know and we’ll send you more details.
Additional pop-up:Thursday, Jan. 10, 6 PM: Dr.Miki Pfeffer speaks on “The Remarkable Friendship of Grace King and Mark Twain and his Family” at the N.O. Jazz Museum at the Old U.S. Mint as part of the Second Thursday Lecture Series of the Louisiana State Museum and the Friends of the Cabildo.
- Tuesday, April 9 at 5:30 pm for a Chapter meeting/presentation by Jane Pinzino on Tulane University library’s Rare Books area. The event will be held in Room 603 on the 6th floor of Howard Tilton Library on Tulane’s campus.
- Tuesday, May 21, 6 – 7:30 PM: Annual Business Meeting: at Mid-City Library (upstairs), 4140 Canal Street. We’ll take care of some current business and plan for upcoming events — input from everyone is desired. We have several new members and we’d love to get to know you! Light refreshments will be served. There’s plenty of parking in the lot behind the library. The easiest way to access is via Solomon Street, behind the building; though you may enter and exit from Canal.
- Saturday, June 1, 1 PM: Special tour of Antenna’s Paper Machine https://www.
papermachine.works/ 6330 Saint Claude Ave., New Orleans
- Wednesday, August 28, 5:30 to 8 PM: Culture Collision at the Ogden Museum of Art. Members and non-members are invited to stop by the WNBA-NOLA table for networking and fun. For more info: https://www.culturenola.com/2018/05/25/culture-collision-10-its-happening/