Why join WNBA-NOLA? There are many great benefits that come with membership!
In WNBA-NOLA, you’ll meet like-minded people and help bring fun, book/literacy-focused events to the community, while learning more about the book world through our regular members’ meetings. Whether you’re a book industry professional, a book club member, or someone who loves books, you’re welcome in WNBA! Also, as a member of the New Orleans Chapter, you are automatically a member of the National WNBA as well.
Benefits of Membership:
- Learn about trends and issues in the world of books, meet authors, and participate in the New Orleans area’s rich literary scene;
- Publicize your professional accomplishments through our website, Facebook and Twitter;
- Network and socialize with like-minded book lovers and book professionals;
- Annual Fall Book Launch Party;
- Connect with colleagues nationwide through the national WNBA membership directory;
- Receive WNBA-NOLA’s email event and meeting alerts as well as WNBA-National’s publication, The Bookwoman.
Note: If you do not live near our chapter, you can join as a Network member at the national level and receive many of the benefits of the chapter!
Join or Renew:
Join the WNBA or renew your membership today. Annual dues ($45; $20 for students) will be due by May 31, 2022, with membership valid until May 31, 2023. Questions about your membership? Contact Membership Chair Sara Woodard at email@example.com.
- Click on the Donate button below to use PayPal or a credit card. Be sure to add $2 to cover by either PayPal or credit card (total will be $47 or $22 student).
- Mail a check or money order for $45 or $20 student (made payable to WNBA-NOLA) to WNBA-NOLA, P. O. Box 13926, New Orleans, LA 70185.
For more information: Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.