Why join WNBA-NOLA? There are many great benefits that come with membership!
In WNBA-NOLA, you’ll meet like-minded people and help bring fun, book/literacy-focused events to the community, while learning more about the book world through our regular members’ meetings. Whether you’re a book industry professional, a book club member, or someone who loves books, you’re welcome in WNBA! Also, as a member of the New Orleans Chapter, you are automatically a member of the National WNBA as well.
Benefits of Membership:
- Learn about trends and issues in the world of books, meet authors, and participate in the New Orleans area’s rich literary scene;
- Publicize your professional accomplishments through our website, Facebook and Twitter;
- Network and socialize with like-minded book lovers and book professionals;
- Connect with colleagues nationwide through the national WNBA membership directory;
- Your published works will be included in both the permanent collection and circulating collection of the Boston Public Library;
- Receive WNBA-NOLA’s email event and meeting alerts as well WNBA-National’s publication, The Bookwoman.
Join or Renew:
Dues are $45/year (students: $20/year). Either:
- Mail a check or money order made payable to WNBA-NOLA to WNBA-NOLA, P. O. Box 13926, New Orleans, LA 70185.
- Or Click on the PayPal button. Add $2 extra to cover costs ($47-member or $22-student). Make sure you enter the correct amount.
For more information: Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.