Why join WNBA-NOLA? There are many great benefits that come with membership!
In WNBA-NOLA, you’ll meet like-minded people and help bring fun, book/literacy-focused events to the community, while learning more about the book world through our regular members’ meetings. Whether you’re a book industry professional, a book club member, or someone who loves books, you’re welcome in WNBA! Also, as a member of the New Orleans Chapter, you are automatically a member of the National WNBA as well.
Benefits of Membership:
- Learn about trends and issues in the world of books, meet authors, and participate in the New Orleans area’s rich literary scene;
- Publicize your professional accomplishments through our website, Facebook and Twitter;
- Network and socialize with like-minded book lovers and book professionals;
- Connect with colleagues nationwide through the national WNBA membership directory;
- Your published works can be added to both the permanent collection and circulating collection of the Boston Public Library (For more information on this and even more benefits, visit WNBA benefits.)
- Receive WNBA-NOLA’s email event and meeting alerts as well as WNBA-National’s publication, The Bookwoman.
Note: If you live more than fifty miles from our chapter city, you can join as a Network member and receive many of the benefits of the chapter! Dues are $20 (add $2 extra to cover costs). See payment details below.
Join or Renew:
Dues are $45/year (students: $20/year). Either:
- Mail a check or money order made payable to WNBA-NOLA to WNBA-NOLA, P. O. Box 13926, New Orleans, LA 70185.
- Or Click on the PayPal button. Add $2 extra to cover costs ($47-member or $22-student). Make sure you enter the correct amount.
For more information: Contact: email@example.com.